We've finally released Murder V3! You can join now at playmcm.net
Here's the changelog for the update:
Players that are MEGA or above will be able to create matches for all players to join and play on! These matches will have tons of changeable gameplay options to choose from and so can be customised just to your liking.
Previously, the amount of matches was limited by the amount of signs on the wall. If too many players joined and there wasn’t enough matches, we would have to manually add more signs which was a tedious process.
However, with V3 we have released an inventory based menu system which allowed us to create a match browser. Our intelligent system will automatically create more matches if they’re needed, so you will never be stopped from playing.
New, improved and dynamic maps
We’re introducing some new maps, as well as enhancing all the old ones.
Maps can now be dynamic, meaning they can have all kinds of crazy destruction and mid-game changes (Similar to Battlefield’s Levolution). You now have the ability to destroy glass, detonate TNT, and destroy torches with the gun!
New fancy hub
There’s a bigger and better hub to explore! If you look closely, you might find a secret... or twenty. There might even be a reward for those who manage to find themself at the end of the parkour. *HINT HINT*
We’re also introducing a new fancy hub which is designed with our upcoming website redi- WAIT NO SPOILERS
In between each match you will be teleported to a lobby. During this time your total coins will be displayed and you’ll be able to purchase and equip armor, knives, and new to V3… guns and toys! Tips will also be displayed in chat whilst in the lobby.
Our internal moderation system and behaviour has been rehauled. We’re also introducing increased anti-hack measures.
We’re also introducing the /report command. This automatic system allows you to report those who are breaking the rules with disciplinary action being taken towards those who have been reported a certain amount in a given time. Restrictions have also been added to ensure this vote-kick system is not abused.
- Different guns are now available to purchase from the shop.
- Chat has been redesigned so that death chat is easier to distinguish from normal chat and there is more colour and clarity in general.
- Toys are now purchasable in the shop.
- The Murderer’s compass now shows how close the nearest gunner is
- Added the long awaited AKF kicker.
- Upon death a head is dropped.
- Added sound played on player death.
- Added blood animation on player death.
- Ranks have been renamed from VIP & Ultra to Mega & Giga.
- Removed gunner and murderer tickets to make it fairer.
- Shooting innocents will reduce your chance to become the gunner again, killing the murderer will increase your chances.
- If the gunner leaves the match, the gun will be dropped.
- Adrenaline has been tweaked is now a short speed boost.
- Titles appear on the screen stating whether you’re the gunner, murderer, or an innocent at the start of the match with a brief description of your objective.
- And so, so many more tweaks and enhancements.
The Murder V3 is excited to see what you all think of the update. Discussion and suggestions are welcome on the forum!